Denholm Coates has continued to provide shipbroking and commercial ship management services throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, in line with government guidelines.
Staff have been working remotely from home and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. This conforms with the Government's 5 key advice points:
- Work from home, if possible
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment, in consultation with staff
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing, wherever possible
- Where staff cannot be 2 metres apart, manage transmission risk
- Reinforcing cleaning processes
Our plans and processes are under regular review as the situation evolves and further risk assessments will be undertaken as appropriate.
For further information please contact Managing Director, Duncan Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org